Instructional Staff: The Guncraft Difference
The Guncraft Training Team is what makes your course with Guncraft a high-quality experience.
- come from a wide array of professional backgrounds and bring a wealth of experience
- are characterized by their professionalism, teamwork, diligence, integrity, consistency, and excellence
- are masters of their craft and will only ask you to do something that they are able to perform themselves
- will tirelessly work with you to help you achieve your desired level of proficiency
- are patient and encouraging
- are passionate about sending you home with a level of competence and confidence beyond your expectations
The Master Trainers of Guncraft oversee all aspects of the Guncraft program, and are responsible for ensuring that you have an excellent training experience.
Aaron Marshall has two combat deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan and is currently a captain in the US Army Reserve. Aaron has trained with multiple weapons systems, from handguns to grenade launchers and heavy machine guns. He has been a firearms instructor, in both military and civilian contexts, for over 12 years. Aaron is the Executive Administrator for Guncraft.
Jamie LaBarbera is a former police officer for the Fremont and Oakland police departments. He was also a senior training specialist for the California Motorcycle Training Program, and is a licensed private investigator. He is a POST-certified and NRA Law Enforcement certified firearms instructor. He is the Training Coordinator for Guncraft.
David Jones has worked as a security design specialist for the Department of Defense, and has a background in private security. He is a lifelong shooting enthusiast and hunter, competitive shooter, and passionate advocate of the Second Amendment. Between training, he is a certified beer judge. He is the Director of Student Relations for Guncraft.